Pinterest Tutorials: how to use pinterest for business
How do I use Pinterest for my business? When you pin an image on Pinterest, it creates a clickable link to the website where the image is located. So if someone pins an image from your blog or website, every time another Pinterest user clicks it, you get free traffic.
If it’s legally yours, then there is no copyright problem. You can add your own pictures, videos, or links to stuff you have written. It’s okay to pin from sites that have added the Pinterest sharing button. If you see the “Pin it” button on a site, that means that the owner doesn’t mind you putting it on Pinterest.
Tutorials: Switching to a Pinterest Business account is free and worth it to grow your brand’s presence. Pro Tip: After you’ve signed up for a business account, stake your claim! Claim your website to ensure your name, along with your profile picture, will appear on every Pin that has your content.
Pinterest social media Definition & Tutorials
Friends, Pinterest is an image-based social media network where users and businesses can promote and explore their interests by pinning images and videos on virtual bulletin boards.
Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you’ll always find ideas to spark inspiration. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and easy to find.
Unlike other social media networks, Pinterest is much more than just a social sharing spot; it is also one of the largest search engines on the web. … For starters, pins on the site are far more shareable than a post on any other social media platform.
Instagram and Pinterest have two very different purposes. Instagram is used primarily to share a users’ own photos; Pinterest is primarily used to curate and save content often uploaded by other users. Instagram is more about sharing, while Pinterest is more about discovering.
Summary: Pinterest is a photo-sharing site while Facebook is a social networking site. Facebook lets you create groups while Pinterest does not. Facebook has way more users than Pinterest.
These tips and tactics will help you nail your Pinterest marketing strategy.
- Create captivating content.
- Pin consistently.
- Plan ahead for seasonal content.
- Use boards to connect with Pinners.
- Optimize for Pinterest SEO.
- Create a content strategy that delivers.
- Target the right Pinners with ads.
- Make it easy for Pinners to shop.
As long as you have basic computer skills such as typing (which most of us do in 2021) AND you have a strong willingness to learn and actually implement what I’m about to say, then you are ready to start using Pinterest to your advantage.
Every idea is represented by a Pin, which is an image that is searched and saved by Pinterest users. Pins can also link back to websites, which is why Pinterest is great for driving traffic and sales. And most importantly for businesses, Pins help people find more information on products they’re looking to buy.
8 Piece-of-Cake Ways to Get More Pinterest Followers Tutorials
- Post Original Content (Pins)
- Repin Content from Others.
- Follow People.
- Use Keywords in Descriptions.
- Run a Pinterest Contest.
- Be There!
- Link Pinterest to Your Other Social Websites.
- Make Your Website Pinterest-Friendly.
Pinterest business accounts are free, as are personal accounts! You can have up to four accounts on Pinterest in any combination of personal or business. Check out the steps above to make a free business account on Pinterest!
Pinterest Tutorials: How To Use Pinterest For Business
Pinterest terms clearly say that you’re responsible for the user content you post. … however, if the image you’re repinning appears on Pinterest without permission from the author, you could be committing copyright infringement because you’re “solely responsible” for anything you post.
Five ways to verify an image and identify the copyright owner
- Look for an image credit or contact details. If you find an image online, look carefully for a caption that includes the name of the image creator or copyright owner. …
- Look for a watermark. …
- Check the image’s metadata. …
- Do a Google reverse image search. …
- If in doubt, don’t use it.
How do I create a Pinterest pin for my business?
- Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device and tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Pin.
- Select an image from your gallery that you would like to Pin.
- Tap Next.
- Add a title, description, and destination website. …
- Select a board for your Pin and it will automatically save.
- Did Your Pinterest Account Bring You Any Income?
Multiple Pinterest accounts Tutorials
You can add up to four Pinterest accounts, business or personal. Each email address can only be linked to one Pinterest account at a time. If the account you’re logging into with your email address isn’t the one you want to access, try logging in with any other email addresses that you own.
Pinterest does not allow users to set up more than one account using the same email. With Pinterest, if you have two websites and want to create two Pinterest business accounts, then you will need to use two separate emails. Both business accounts are verified separately.
How to manage multiple Pinterest accounts:
- From the home page, click the down arrow to the right of your Pinterest username. Or click the 3 dots next to the notification bell icon and select “switch accounts”
- From the drop-down menu, choose the account you’d like to switch to.
- The Truth is You Need to Pin Your Way to Power to Become a Success! Here is the ebook!!!
Pinterest business account vs personal Tutorials
A personal account allows you to create boards, create pins, repin content, and engage with other users on the platform. In contrast, a Pinterest business account comes with distinctive features that are great for businesses of all sizes.
The main difference between the two is that Pinterest now states that any account that wishes to use Pinterest for commercial purposes must create a business account and agree to the business-specific TOS.
“If you’re using Pinterest as part of how you make a living, whether by driving traffic to a blog that makes you some money or to build your personal brand to find customers for your products or services, you should sign up for a business account and agree to our Business Terms of Service.”
Switching to a Pinterest Business account is free and worth it to grow your brand’s presence. Pro Tip: After you’ve signed up for a business account, stake your claim! Claim your website to ensure your name, along with your profile picture, will appear on every Pin that has your content.
Beyond this at a glance view of your Pinterest account, you can also get a detailed analytics view.
This detailed view will give you information about things like impressions, saves, and clicks to help you determine which of your Pin designs are doing the best.
You can also learn more about your audience with Audience insights. It lets you know what the people who are seeing your pins are interested in, so you can better tailor your pins and your content to suit your audience.
Finally are Pinterest ads. If you want to promote pins with Pinterest ads, you must have a Pinterest business account!
Pinterest Business Account vs Personal Account:
The Main Takeaway If you are a casual Pinterest user looking for something new to try, a Pinterest personal account is right for you. If you are a blogger or brand owner and want to see analytics on your Pins, then a Pinterest Business account is the way to go.
Don’t forget, a Pinterest business account is completely free and easy to get started with! Stay tuned for more of our Pinterest guides!
How to find someone on Pinterest Tutorials
If you already have the username of a Pinner that you’re interested in following, simply search for that name in the Pinterest search bar. A list of results will come up. … Once you’re actually following someone, their name will appear higher in the search results, so finding their boards is a snap.
- Open the Pinterest app on your device and log into your Pinterest account.
- Tap the search icon at the bottom of your home feed.
- Enter the person’s name or Pinterest username in the search bar.
- Tap on the name to follow a profile under Accounts or scroll down to tap Search accounts for a list of accounts to follow;
Can random people see what you search on Pinterest? No no, unless you pin pins that you want private and didn’t make the board you posted them to secret. So in that case make your boards secret and if you want to know what’s trending check out my page.
Find Your Contacts on Pinterest
- Open Pinterest on your phone.
- Tap the Search bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap the word People beneath the search bar.
- Type a friend’s name, email address, or Pinterest username.
- The search box will prepopulate with potential matches.
- Select the person you want to add.
- Tap Follow.
When you follow someone, it means you’re choosing to have her boards and pins show up in your feed, which can help you find people you want to know more about and inspire others to follow you in return.
how to share a board on Pinterest
Once on your profile, click on Saved and then on the board you want to share. You can share the board through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or pasting the link wherever you wish. If you are sure that your friend is on Pinterest, you can share the board as a private message.
Scroll down to the “Collaborators” section. Start typing the name of your new collaborator, and select their name from the drop down box when it appears (Note: They will need to be following your board before you can add them) and click ‘Invite‘ Click ‘Save Settings’
- Click the board to open it.
- Click the share IOS icon above the Pins.
- Search your contacts by entering someone’s name or email in the search bar or select suggested people on Pinterest.
- Select your recipients and click Send.
Make an existing board secret: If you want to share a secret board, you can invite friends to collaborate or make the board public. To make a board public, toggle off Keep this board secret in the board settings.
How to message someone on Pinterest
To send a message to someone on Pinterest, click on the tab for ‘New Message’, which is right under the headings for Notifications and Inbox. New messages will open an empty space for the recipient. Here, you need to add the name of the person you want to send a private message to.
In your Pinterest inbox, you will see a pencil icon with a stripe underneath it at the top right corner. This is the icon you need to click on to create or write a new DM in Pinterest. Once you click on it, it will open a box titled ‘New Message’.
- Tap at the bottom of the Pinterest app.
- Now, Tap Inbox.
- Tap New message.
- Search contacts to find or select up to 10 friends.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your message or tap to search for Pins to send in the chat window.
- Tap Send.
To contact Pinterest customer service:
Sometimes they reply within 2–3 days and sometimes it takes a week. My recommendation is that you wait 2 days before you contact again.
- Visit help. or pinterest.com/en/contact in your Internet browser.
- Select a topic from the drop-down menu labeled “What Do You Need Help With?”
- Choose another topic from the “Tell Us More” drop-down menu.
- Click I Still Need Help.
- Fill out the information in the form, and click Submit.
How do I send someone a pin on Pinterest? Send Pins from your board
- Tap your board to open it.
- Tap Select above your Pins.
- Select the Pin you want to send.
- Tap the share Android icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Search your contacts by tapping the search bar or select suggested people on Pinterest.
- Tap Send.
Pinterest image not showing up
Most likely, the pictures that are not showing are actually linked to an external site. Look around Pinterest until you can find one of the pictures that aren’t loading. Watch your firewall logs as you refresh and you’ll see the websites that are being blocked.
If one or more of your Pins or boards are missing:
We may have removed content that goes against our community guidelines. Check your email inbox and look for a message that explains why your Pin or board was removed. To learn more about what we do and don’t allow on Pinterest, read our Community guidelines.
how to close my Pinterest account permanently
If you want to disable your account without permanently losing your content, tap the back button, tap Edit settings, and then Deactivate account instead. Nobody will be able to see your profile while your account is deactivated, and you can reactivate it at any time by logging back in.
the only way to lose your pins on Pinterest is if you decide to delete them completely. Other than that they are there for good. Again if you decided to delete them and someone else has saved them onto their board they will still be up on that board.
- Open the Pinterest app on your device and log into your Pinterest account.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the nut icon in the top-right corner.
- Just Tap Account settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Close account.
- Tap Close account to confirm.
You are not able to delete messages. Pinterest themselves has confirmed it. When you deactivate your Pinterest account, your profile and boards won’t be visible on Pinterest anymore. If you change your mind, just log in to reactivate your account. … Keep in mind that deactivating your account will not free up the username or email address.
How do I get back into my old Pinterest account?
Reactivate your account
- Go to pinterest.com/login.
- Enter the email and password associated with the account you want to reactivate. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it.
- Click Log in.
Pinterest Tutorials how to use for business