More people are joining the blogging community than why you not ?
Before reading Further, read this,
From tomorrow you are going to receive your 6 Days Amazing Blogging Course.
In which you learn everything you need to start a money making blog.
Buying Domain & Hosting is a little bit of a technical and confusing process, many people including me face trouble in setting up everything.
But I won’t let you waste your time on these troubles.
To make your process easier, here’s an article I have written on how to start a blog where I also mentioned how you can buy your hosting.
After that you need to install wordpress and set up your blog, and it’s more technical than buying domain & hosting and requires lots of time. It’s tiring and a time consuming process.
No worries, I with my professional team is here to help you with my Free Blog Setup service.
All you have to do is:
- Get your domain and web hosting from my affiliate links. They are must to start a professional blog.
- Email me the purchase receipt.
Read More From here– Start A Blog and Buy Hosting, and here’s my BlueHost Affiliate Link, Just buy Domain and Hosting, then let me do the rest of the work if you want.
Once I’ll verify your purchase, I’ll start the process to set up your blog including WordPress installation, essential theme and plugins setup, etc. (Everything technical you need to start a blog.)
Furthermore, if you don’t even know the process to buy a domain & hosting, and you don’t want to take any risk on this. I can also do this for you, everything for free.
Just email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you shortly.
Note: This service is available for limited people. You are one if you receive this email.
Why Start a Blog?
- It makes you a better writer.
- It boosts your confidence.
- Show your Talent to your friend and relatives in a creative way.
- Blogging is easily a full-time job– There is no doubt. It can make you financially wealthy.
- Blogging develops your technological skills like SEO, Basic Coding skill, Writing, Picture Formatting etc.
- Leave your 9 to 5 job and earn from wherever you want.
Stop Here! Don’t Miss This!
We are launching a Big Course on Blogging. In which you learn everything you need to start a money making blog.
In this course, you will learn everything, the ABC of Blogging. We will send you a series of E-Mails to do your task. So you don’t bother while starting your journey.
Here’s the Table Of Content:
Day1: Do some research
- Why are you starting a blog, and what are your short term goals? (share a message, make money)
- How to choose the niche focus of your blog?
- Always Pick a topic you enjoy talking about.
- Do market research
- Don’t go broad always Pick a smaller niche
- Do you have enough content to write around your blog focus?
- Last – Make sure it’s profitable
Day 2: Journey to Start A Blog
- After finding a perfect domain name register- Register Your Domain Name
- Purchase a Web Hosting– My Personal recommendations on Hosting
- Install WordPress
- Finding and Installing a WordPress Theme for Your Site
- Customizing WordPress – Important Setting to Apply
- Install Important Plugins
- Verify Your Blog in Google Search Console
- Submit Sitemap
- Write Your First Blog Post
- Add Important pages like “About Me“, Contact Page.
Day 3: Setup Email List
- Creating a Mailing List for Your Blog – A mailing list is one of the most important things to add to your blog from day one, as it’s the best way to keep in touch with your audience after they leave your site. We recommend and use blogging.org/convertkit for our list hosting service.
- Adding a Subscription Form to Your Blog – Once you’ve created your mailing list account, it’s time to create a new list and add a subscription form to your site. Play around with different placements and form settings on your site to see which work best. Also, create a powerful call to action to entice visitors to join your list.
- Give People a Reason to Give You Their Email Address by Offering an Ethical Bribe (aka Subscriber Bribe)
Day 4: Come on Social Media & Promotion
- Focus on One Social Media Platform
- Become a Facebook Kung–fu Master
- Answer On Quora
- Facebook Ads
- Avoid These 4 Traffic Techniques That Are a Waste of Time for Beginners
Day 5: How to grow your blog traffic?
- Learn and apply the SEO basics to your Website
- Collect emails
- Write extremely detailed content
- Write more often
- Target Low Competition keywords
- Make Your Content Readable
- Learn to Write Great Headlines
- Make Internal Linking
- Start Generating More Backlinks
- Optimize Website Speed to Load Your Pages Faster
- Continue Learning Online Marketing and SEO
Day 6: Make Money Blogging
- Ad Networks like AdSense, Media.net
- Direct Advertisements
- Affiliate marketing
- Native Advertising
- Paid reviews/Sponsored posts
- Sell Digital products (eBooks, Blueprints)
- Launch an Online Course
- Offer Online consulting
- Offer Services based on your skills
We are giving you everything you need to learn about Blogging for free. So don’t miss this opportunity.
Not only this, we will help you in everything. Just Email us.