Dash Mini Rice Cookers Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
Types of mini rice cookers abound in accordance with the needs of the consumers. Despite their unassuming positions on the kitchen counters, carefully tucked away in a corner for optimal space utilization, these appliances are making great headway into daily cooking lifestyles.
Since many domestic settings include microwave ovens, it made sense to create a device in which rice could be cooked in the oven without having to purchase another appliance to add to the kitchen clutter.
Non-metallic in nature, it comprises a bowl with a lid. If instructions are adhered to, it takes no effort to produce perfectly cooked grains with no need for cleaning mini rice cooker pots.
In the event one prefers an option with lesser waves in the picture, conventional options for this appliance are bursting the seams of supermarket shelves and online stores.
Depending on the list of features and functionalities, their capabilities range from the basic to cooking side dishes, as well as whipping up culinary delights with no relation to rice.
With electronic circuitry and computer chips powering some of these mini rice cookers, nothing stands in their way of becoming a chef in attendance.
Some are able to produce great heat and then reduce them for simmering functions, no different from cooking on a gas hob or electric stove.
Coupled with induction heating elements to rival any oven, these appliances are able to produce baked goods despite their humble beginnings.
Dash DRCM200GBAQ04 Mini Rice Cookers Steamer with Removable Nonstick Pot, Keep Warm Function & Recipe Guide, Aqua
About this item
- MORE THAN RICE: Oatmeal, stew, soup, quinoa, rice, and pasta! The 2-cup capacity allows for healthier portion control, or individual, quick and easy breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or sides.
- QUICK + EASY: Set it and forget it! Prep time is minutes (simply add water and your uncooked rice, pasta, or veggies), and press the cook button. Your steamed meal (or side) is ready in less than 20 minutes, with less cleanup.
- KEEP WARM FUNCTION: Updated with a keep-warm function and indicator light – never overheat or overcook ingredients again, making for a healthy, perfect meal each and every time.
- PORTABLE + COMPACT: The Dash Rice Cooker is your MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. Plus, the fun color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!).
- INCLUDES: The 200-Watt Dash Mini Rice Cooker is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a rice paddle, measuring cup, removable pot with PFOA-free nonstick coating, recipe book, and recipe database access.
- U.S. BASED SUPPORT: Designed in NYC, with U.S. based Customer Support on every product.
About this item
- Best-selling model: America’s most loved multi cooker, built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results every time
- Cooks fast and save time: The Instant Pot Duo multi-cooker combines 7 appliances in one: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, yogurt maker, and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently delicious: 14 one-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts, and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to clean: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Plenty of recipes: Free Instant Pot app on iOS and Android devices is, loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your culinary adventure. Millions of users provide support and guidance in the many Instant Pot online communities
- Advanced safety protection – The 10+ built-in safety features, including overheat protection, safety Lock, and more to ensure safe pressure cooking
About this item
- Multi-Functional Use – Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies, and rice, or even a delectable cake, you can accomplish it all with your rice cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are.
- User-Friendly Programming – Easy-to-use with 4 preset digital functions and automatic Keep Warm mode when the cooking is finished.
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in Steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above white rice, soup, or any other meal simultaneously cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality.
- 15-Hour Delay Timer – The programmable delay timer is great for families on the go, delivering delicious meals ready when they’re needed, up to 15 hours in advance.
- Compact Capacity – 8-cup capacity yielding 2 to 8 cups of cooked rice. Its compact capacity is perfect for preparing small individual meals or delicious side dishes.
- Accessories – Includes a Bonded Granite nonstick inner pot, steam tray, rice measuring cup, and serving spatula. Power consumption: 120V/60Hz 450W
Aroma Housewares Mini Rice Cookers
Since gas is normally the preferred means of fuel as compared to electricity due to the latter’s higher costs, commercial eating establishments utilize gigantic cookers to cater to their business requirements.
These big brothers of household versions often resemble mini bathtubs and can be a Herculean task for the kitchen hands.
To alleviate the process of cleaning mini rice cookers pot, modern versions come with a non-stick layer. So long as one is careful to not use abrasive cleaning methods, it should make it easy work to dish out the cooked rice and wash it up after.
Steam produced during the cooking process can also be collected to ensure a faster result with no loss of flavors. In all, whatever version one goes for, cooking rice is as simple as ABC.
Mini Rice Cooker – Tips For Selecting the Right One
A lot of us enjoy eating rice with a variety of different meals. But we often do not want to cook it because we find it extremely difficult to use a conventional saucepan to cook it at the right temperature.
So of course instead of having rice to eat that is light and fluffy it tends to come as a thick mess. But even if space is limited the purchase of a mini rice cooker could help to ensure that every time you cook rice it comes out looking and tasting perfect.
With these types of machines, you find that the rice is cooked properly because constant heat and steam is being applied to it. Also, the lids fit well on these machines so ensuring that none of the steam that is created by the water within the cooker can escape.
Yet the lid is of a kind that should condensation form it is not allowed to then drop down onto the rice that is perfectly cooked so making it soggy.
But with so many different mini rice cookers on the market how do you go about selecting the one that is right for you? Below we offer some tips with regards to the purchase of such kitchen equipment that you may find useful.
Tip 1 – You need to of course look at the amount of space you have available. Of course, you do not need much for setting up this type of rice cooker but make sure that it will not be in a position where it can be pulled off the worktop.
Plus it can be put far enough back on the worktop so that when turned on young or small children will not be able to touch it.
Tip 2 – The next thing to consider when it comes to buying any kind of rice cooker even the mini type is how easy they are to maintain. So, therefore, look for those where the pans in which the rice will be cooked comes with a non-stick coating.
This will not only prevent rice or other foods from sticking to the surface but also it will be a great deal easier for you to clean.
Normally all you need to do to remove any residue is to take a damp cloth that has been dipped in a solution of warm water and gentle detergent. Then take another cloth that has been dipped in warm water only to remove any soap residue from the surface.
Tip 3 – When buying any rice cooker think about the sorts of rice you intend to cook in yours. You need a model that comes with a number of different settings on it so that the rice whether it is soft, hard, or long grain rice will be cooked at the right temperature for the right amount of time.
If you do not then of course you will not have light fluffy rice being created each time you use it.
Dash DRCM200GBAQ04 Mini Rice Cookers
Tip 4 – Another thing to consider looking for when you are buying a mini rice cooker is whether it comes with a timer fitted or not. These are there to stop the cooking process as soon as the rice is ready.
Plus in some cases, they can be used to delay the time when cooking starts so if you want you can have perfectly cooked rice for your evening meal only a short time after you have got home from work.
Dash DRCM200GBAQ04 Mini Rice Cookers